The following table give
you the date and a description about news in each version released.
1.0.1 at 08-16-2002
* Resolution: 00000003 - Fix troublesouting on installation
when the file /home/daville/Projects/FlexBison++/bisonpp-0.3/src/bisonpp.simple
cannot be found
1.0.0 at 05-24-2002
* Pipe/Socket communication
* Improvement of the communication capability by segmenting/regrouping
* Revision on the architecture of EasyMaths
* New stantard structure o Implementation of EasyMaths Language
for Programing (if, else, while, or, proc, ...)
* New EasyMaths Engine using the tools: Bison and Yacc for the
* Integration of the library libFichierConf, for reading/writing
* Administration tools for EasyMaths Application Server and
for user configuration environment.
* New features on the EasyMaths Application Client (GUI): Integration
of syntax highlight features on the EasyMaths Editor, Undo fonctionnality
* New EasyMaths Setup using the self-extracted concept.
* Integration of tgmath libraries
Compilation under RedHat 7.0
* Fixed communication server multi-clients.
* Optimisation the communication's delay while initializing
when a new user connect to the server
* Add configuration for KDE desktop
* Add tools for administration to configure EasyMaths GUI
for a new user.
0.0.13 at 11-11-2000
* EasyMaths's version format
has changed since the using of gCVS tool (CVS).
* More configuration for the installing.
* Configuration under KDE destop has been added.
* Message for installing has been modified.
00.00.09 at 10-18-2000
* More optimization on sending request and receiving answer.